We love delivering business solutions through effective and tailored partnership working.
Our dedicated team will advise employers on their options for training, qualifications, and funding. We can identify training needs and skills gaps within your workforce and recommend relevant business solutions. By helping you to ensure that your employees have the right skills to do the best job we contribute to your own business plan with a combined target of keeping you and your business ahead of the competition. If we can help – please get in touch. We love delivering business solutions through effective and tailored partnership working.
Take advantage of up to £4,000 in grants and hire an apprentice today! You can apply for government incentive when for apprentices who joined your organisation from 1st April 2021 to 30th September 2021. You will receive £3,000 for each new apprentices of any age who have an employment start date of 1st April 2021 to 30th September 2021.
The incentive payment is in addition to the £1,000 employers already receive for hiring an apprentice who are age 16-18 years old, under 25 with an education, health and care plan or who has been in the care of their local authority. To receive the full payment, the apprenticeship must last for at least one year.
Want to know more about funding options? Lets chat! Call us on 01752 670811 or email email@example.com.
• The employer has a contract of service with the apprentice which is long enough to complete the apprenticeship successfully including end-point-assessment.
• The employer is paying the apprentice a lawful wage.
• The employer and the apprentice have signed an apprenticeship agreement.
• The employer will give the apprentice appropriate support and supervision.
• The employer has agreed that the apprenticeship is the most appropriate learning programme for the individual.
• The employer acknowledges that the apprentice requires at least 20% off-the-job training over the duration of the training period.
• The employer will allow the apprentice to complete their off-the-job training during working hours. (including English and Maths if required).