Our interactive workshops, over four days, explore issues, challenges and practical examples of well-led services specific to adult social care. On completion of the programme, we aim for participants to leave feeling empowered, confident, and well-equipped to effectively lead a workforce with the right values to provide high quality person-centred care.
If you’re an adult social care employer in England you can claim from Workforce Development Fund towards the costs of your employees completing this programme. Find out more here.
Well-led is a national leadership development programme for managers of adult social care services working in the private, public or third sectors. The programme is grounded in the reality of social care delivery and has been developed in partnership with registered managers familiar with the day-to-day challenges of leading a care team.
• Understand how leadership strategies and techniques can be used to transform services and improve the quality of care
• Enhance leadership skills to become a more effective leader.
• Gain improved confidence to lead services in an increasingly complex and challenging sector
• Develop clear goals to improve personal leadership effectiveness
• Learn from others and share experiences and ideas with peers to develop a strong support network.
You can apply for this programme at any time of the year.
Got a question? Please call 01275 627 655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please fill up our enquiry form below. Our team of highly trained and experienced advisors will be able to help.